2021-22 Season Passes
Come join us: Accept the Mission!
Ragged's mission to make skiing and snowboarding affordable for everyone continues for the 2021-22 Season with our Mission: Affordable Season Pass!
HERE'S THE DEAL:
- NO Blackout Dates!
- NEW Season Pass Holders can ski the rest of the 2020-21 Winter Season FREE!
- Mission: Affordable XTRA benefits include:
- Access to all Pacific Group Resorts across North America
- 6 Buddy Tickets, each valid for a $59 lift ticket - with no blackout dates, honored at all Pacific Group Resorts ski areas! (Season pass holders must be present to redeem)
- New England Resort Reciprocal Program
- Discounted lift tickets mountain biking at Highland Mountain Bike Park
2021-22 Season Pass Pricing
End of 2021-22 Winter Season
|Season Pass - Ages 6 - 79*
OUR E-COMMERCE PLATFORM THAT THESE LINKS DIRECT YOU TO IS NEW, PLEASE BE SURE TO CREATE A NEW USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOGIN AND RENEW
If you are purchasing your season pass at Guest Services, please fill out our LIABILITY WAIVER to expedite the pickup process.
*A one-time $5 RFID card fee applies to all new passholders. Ages 5 and under receive a complimentary season pass with a $29 processing fee assessed annually.
Calculate the Mission: Affordable Value!
Holiday adult day tickets will be $99 and weekend adult day tickets will be $89 next year, and Ragged Mountain reserves the right to limit sales of day tickets to ensure a better guest experience; Season Passes will not be subject to such restrictions.
Tier 1 Breakeven => Adults: $349 / ($99 holiday | $89 weekend) = Ski 3.5 holiday days | 3.9 weekend days to get your $$ worth and access to the slopes without capacity restrictions!
Tier 2 Breakeven => Adults: $449 / ($99 holiday | $89 weekend) = Ski 4.5 holiday days | 5 weekend days to get your $$ worth and access to the slopes without capacity restrictions!
Tier 3 Breakeven => Adults: $499 / ($99 holiday | $89 weekend) = Ski 5 holiday days | 5.6 weekend days to get your $$ worth and access to the slopes without capacity restrictions!
Tier 4 Breakeven => Adults: $699 / ($99 holiday | $89 weekend) = Ski 7 holiday days | 7.8 weekend days to get your $$ worth and access to the slopes without capacity restrictions!
Additional Passholder Benefits:
As a Mission: Affordable passholder you will receive 6 Buddy Tickets valid for a $59 lift ticket any day at any Pacific Group Resorts ski area throughout the 2021-22 winter season. Passholder must be present to redeem Buddy Tickets. There
are NO blackout dates on Buddy Tickets. (Tier #2, #3, and #4 receive 4 Buddy Tickets)
Sister Resort Reciprocal Program
When you purchase your Mission: Affordable Season Pass to Ragged Mountain Resort, you are also gaining access to all Pacific Group Resorts across North America.
- UNLIMITED access at Powderhorn Resort in Colorado. Powderhorn Junior Season Passes are subject to a daily surcharge fee at Ragged Mountain.
- UNLIMITED access at Wisp Resort in Maryland
- Access to Wintergreen Resort in Virginia every day Wintergreen is open during the 2021-22 Season, however, from December 25, 2021 through January 1, 2022, and Saturdays in January and February, season passes
are valid 4pm - close. For those that wish to ski before 4pm on blackout dates there will be a $49 skier density demand charge assessed.
- Access to Mt Washington Alpine Resort in British Columbia any day the resort is open during the 2021-22 season. The first 7 days are free, and there will be a CA$49
(about US$35) usage fee for any additional days.
New England Resort Reciprocal Program
- Jay Peak (Jay, VT): 50% OFF Midweek and 25% OFF Weekends (non-holiday)
- Pats Peak (Henniker, NH): 50% OFF Midweek and 25% OFF Weekends (non-holiday)
- Ski Butternut (Great Barrington, MA): 50% OFF Midweek and 25% OFF Weekends (non-holiday)
- Whaleback (Enfield, NH): 50% OFF Midweek and 25% OFF Weekends (non-holiday)
Mountain Biking at Highland Mountain Bike Park
- Located in Northfield, NH (Exit 19 off of I-93)
- 50% OFF the window rate Monday - Friday and 25% OFF window rate Weekends & Holidays. Lift Passes must be reserved online in advance.
- Find Your Ride Program is $125 Midweek | $139 Weekend & Holiday. This learn-to
program is the best way to try the sport of downhill mountain biking. Advanced Registration Required
- To schedule your session email Training@highlandmountain.com or call (603) 286–7677
- Must show receipt of 2020-21 Ragged Mountain Resort season pass and a Valid ID
- Before going to Highland, go to their website and read their strict waiver policy. This policy is especially important for children under
the age of 18.
TERMS & CONDITIONS - Season Passes:
- Season Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- If anyone is caught using another person’s Season Pass, the pass will be confiscated and voided for the remainder of the ski season without refund or compensation.
- Fraudulent use of a Season Pass constitutes Theft of Services under NH State Law, Chapter 637:8.
- Passes are calculated based on the age of the pass holder as of January 15, 2022.
- A one-time $5.00 RFID card fee applies to all new Season Pass purchases.
- Renewing Season Pass Holders will use their RFID card initially issued - no processing required!
- A $29 fee applies for any lost or replaced pass.
- The opening day of the ski season and the closing day of the ski season are weather dependent each year. Due to the weather dependent nature of the sport, the length of the ski season cannot be guaranteed, and no refunds are given due to weather
conditions affecting the length of the ski season.
- What is an RFID Card?
A Radio Frequency Identification Card is a re-loadable card that enable you to gain access through our Axess gates and load the chair lifts.
- I bought my tickets or season pass online; now what?
You can pick up your RFID Card at Guest Services at the resort.
- Where do I keep my RFID Card?
Keep it in a left-sided pocket of your jacket, away from cellphone, keys, or anything metal.
- Can I punch a hole in my pass?
No, a hole punch will break the antenna inside the pass and break it.
- Do I need a new RFID Card for every day?
No, your RFID Card can be loaded and re-loaded with multiple days. Once the ski days are added to your card you can go right to the lift.
- What do if I lose my RFID Card or Season Pass?
Please stop by Guest Services and a team member can assist you.
- I already have an RFID Card and used the Reload Code (WTP Number) online to add another day of access; now what?
Put your RFID Card in a left-sided jacket pocket and head directly to the lift.
- Can I reuse my RFID Card?
You can use your RFID Card every time you come to Ragged Mountain Resort. Use the Reload Code (WTP Number) on the back of the card to add additional days.
- Do I need a new RFID Card every season?
No, your RFID Card and Season Pass will last for years if you take care of it. You will need to reload your RFID Card and/or renew your season pass.