Ragged Mountain's Harvest Party
Join us for our annual Season Passholder Appreciation Party!
Sunday, October 14th from 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
This event is just for you, our loyal season passholder!
Reunite with all your skiing and riding buddies, pick up your season pass,
enjoy the festivities, and kick-off another great season here at Ragged
Here are all the fun details:
- The fun begins at 11am as we open up the
festival with live music from Will Hatch, a solo artist from Concord, NH who
plays some great blues inspired rock
- Enjoy fun activities for the whole family like
Cornhole and Spike Ball.
- Special kids' activity areas full of various
arts and craft projects and fall inspired movies.
- Make sure to grab a cold Coca-Cola from the fan
favorite Coke Hug-Me Machine!
- Stop by the Ragged Edge Tuning and Repair Shop
for some great discounts on pre-season tunes and used equipment. Carl and his
team will be offering up a $25 Binding Check and Quick Tune plus 20% off all
other repair and tuning services. Need some new gear? There will be a selection
of used adult skis for sale, starting at $100.
- Enjoy a fine selection of local craft brews in
the Beer Garden. Sample from The Flying Goose, Long Trail, Stoneface, and
- Price is $15 for 5, 4oz pour
- Starting at noon, enjoy a great All-American BBQ
Buffet. Menu includes burgers, hot dogs, pulled pork, mac and cheese, coleslaw,
- Prices are $10 for adults and $5 for kids (before
tax and gratuity).
- We wrap things up from 2pm to 4pm with a great
set from one of our favorite bands, The Just Because Band. Dance the afternoon
away to this entertaining four piece bluegrass band.