Bam, and just like that we're open for what looks to be a killer first day at Ragged Mountain. 29 trails will be open today. YES, 29 trails. Come Get It!!! Check out our Slope Report for complete details.
Our Mountain Ops Team of snowmakers, groomers, and ski patrol have been working hard this week getting our man-made snow ready and evaluating all our natural terrain that has been blanketed by Mother Nature. Here's what to know about conditions.
- We're looking at all ungroomed terrain having anywhere from 1 foot to over 3 feet of natural snow. This means that all ungroomed terrain can have thin spots, may have exposed water bars, and are best suited to expert skiers and riders. Please use your best judgement when entering an ungroomed trail, even though it may be a Blue Square, it will still pose a higher difficulty today due to conditions.
- Novice Skiers and Riders, we are starting with top to bottom groomed terrain for you! Blueberry Patch to Upper Chute to Main Street will be open and groomed and is the easiest way down!
- Intermediate Skiers and Riders, both Raggae Glades and Moose Alley will be open for those who want to explore the trees on opening day, but want to keep the thrill level within their skill base. It looks great in there, but still please exercise caution with thin cover in areas.
We are very excited to be able to open this much terrain today, and just ask that you take a steady and cautious approach. Remember to get your skiing and snowboarding legs back, it is just day one.
Can't wait to see you all lined up and ready to go for first chair at 10am!!!Last Edited by Ben Hall on Friday, November 30, 2018
GREAT NEWS! We're opening this Friday!
After one of the coldest Thanksgivings in a long time, the snowmaking production at Ragged has been tremendous! The crew has been working tirelessly throughout the holiday to build a base for our opening day.
So on this holiday weekend, we're saying THANK YOU to all the Snowmakers and the Mountain Ops team at Ragged. Hope to see you on opening day! First chair is at 10am, Friday, November 30th.
Last Edited by Ben Hall on Sunday, November 25, 2018
With all this fresh snow that has fallen we are getting psyched for opening day, which we're sure all of you are too!
As of today, November 19th, our plan is to open Saturday, December 1st. This is of course weather permitting, so keep on doing those snow dances!!!
As a reminder, we are open everyday (closed for Thanksgiving) from 9 am to 2 pm for Pass Pick-Up in the Elmwood Lodge.
Last Edited by Ben Hall on Monday, November 19, 2018
Ragged Mountain has been constantly redefining value for skiers and riders with MISSION: AFFORDABLE. Last year we introduced MISSION: FOUR’DABLE, and this year we’ve made it event better! For a limited time you can grab 4 non-restricted tickets for only $169. Will hand you 4 one-time use RFID disposable tickets that you can use all for yourself, or bring along your favorite ski buddies and make a day of it.
HERE’S THE DEAL:
• Get the MISSION: FOUR’DABLE Quad Pack for only $169 until November 22nd, 2018.
• Tickets are non-restricted
• Valid any day resort is open in 2018/19 season
• Tickets are fully transferable
• Quad Packs are just $169 Nov. 1st - Nov. 22nd, 2018
• Price increases to $189 Nov. 23rd - Dec. 22nd, 2018
• Tickets are only valid through the end of the 2018/19 season
• Ragged Mountain is only 98 miles from Boston and 58 miles from Manchester via I-89 or I-93
BUY YOUR QUAD PACK TODAY HERE!Last Edited by Ben Hall on Friday, November 02, 2018